Saturday, November 5, 2011

PPP Think-a-Loud Blog Post #1 - week 2




(screenshot from www.edutopia.org)


In considering wether to publish or present I have decided to publish.  I reviewed all of the journals and conferences and decided that the forum that best suits my Action Research Project is Edutopia.  While the link listed for information on publication in Edutopia listed on the PPP assignment page is no longer a working link, I did a search to find about submission and the screenshot with that information is posted above.  I also think that since Edutopia is less academic it will fit the style of article that I can craft from my Action Research Project.  My concern about Edutopia is since they have a staff of writers already and do not actively seek guest submissions, I feel like that makes the chances steeper for those not on staff to get published in their magazine or on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment